Antique Furniture/Request appraisal of antique dresser / chest of drawers

Question
Antique chest over chest dresser, with carved feet and spiral sides
Antique chest over che  

Inlaid wood details of dresser
Inlaid wood details of  
We are interested in the value of this dresser. A card affixed inside says “Louis Lavonier Cabinet Maker”, and his address in Oswego NY. This dresser is 53” high with an additional 8.5” for the backsplash, overall 61.5-62” high. The top 2 over 3 drawers overhang the lower 3 drawers by 1.5”. The top two drawers are 17” wide and 4” high. The lower drawers are 43.5” wide. Other details can be supplied. The front legs are carved as well as the spirals up the sides of the lower three drawers. This is extensively covered in inlaid wood, and the drawers are all bordered.

Answer
send multiple photos attached to one email and please include this post.
make sure unfinished areas are photographed:
back
underneath
drawer sides showing the joints
inside drawer cavities
cards and labels, etc

i will look them over
where are you located, just city and state

Antique Furniture

robert klein