Antique Furniture/Sale of Antiques

Question
I have recently inherited several fine antique pieces from a dear friend.  I will keep a few special ones, but need to sell a variety of couches, china hutches, tables, etc.  What is the best way to do this and be sure I'm getting the full value of these fine pieces?

Answer
Hi Karen,

I am a furniture expert therefore I am sorry I was not able to address your questions
regarding paintings and china.

While I am not sure of your location in Florida, my advice for you is to consult
your yellow pages or go on line to find and auction house close by and discuss
with them the items you wish to sell.

This way, if there are any items of real value, an auction expert can advise you
the best approach for realizing the highest dollar amount.

Good Luck,

George E. Harrison III
<www.americanainteriors.com/>

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III