Antique Furniture/Table & chairs from Hale Co., Inc.

Kitchen table
Kitchen table  

Kitcher Chair
Kitcher Chair  
We have a table and 4 chairs made by Hale Company, Inc. East Arlington, Vermont.  The chairs have a sticker on the bottom of the seats that say 606-1 Mate's Chair Vintage Finish. The table is called Suede Hale-Mica expansion table Vintage Finish 6516-xh/su.
Is there any value to this set?  
Thank you!

Hi Eldis,

You have successfully taken me back to my childhood.

Growing up my parents had the same set in there breakfast room.
The current market value for the set would be $200. to $250.

Best Wishes.

George E.Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.