Antique Furniture/hardware replacement for buffet

Buffet door pull
Buffet door pull  
QUESTION: Dear Robert, I am writing to ask if you can identify the kind of hardware I would need, and where to get them, to replace the two door pulls on a buffet, images of which I will include. Thanks very much for your help. I would be happy to send more photos if needed.

this is it

QUESTION: Dear Robert, Thanks for your prompt help. That is definitely the style needed, although slightly different in shape. That should make a good replacement! I assume that is a shinier golden brass color, from the photo shown. Will it age to the patina of ours, more bronzy in tone, or do I need to clean the rest of the hardware to match? Thanks again for your help.

there are some companies that offer these in different patinas, some dull some bright some 'antique' patina.  whatever you get you can adjust the color. in various ways.  one way to discolor is buy a brass darkening solution and use it.

i would not clean the other hardware.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.