Antique Furniture/Low Table

Question
low table
low table  

low table
low table  
I picked this table up at the local thrift store. It is very heavy, solid wood (no veneer)and appears to me to have the original brass drawer pulls on the single center drawer. I plan to strip and refinish this table for resale. It is in pretty great shape except for needing some realignment to the stretcher. What would be the best way to tackle this as it is solidly nailed and possibly mortised. I wonder if you could tell me the name for this style? Is there any way to identify the manufacturer? What is an approximate value?

Answer
we would have to use the catch term of colonial revival for the style.

stretcher needs to be reglued where it fits into the curved ends.  you must remove the whole stretcher, coax the pieces apart, clean the joints and reglue the ends to the rectangle.  then put it back to the lags.  I think there are probably screws that go from underneath into the legs.

without a label, no way to determine the manufacturer.  thousands in operation.

nice looking table.  if done correctly it should sell around 400.

Antique Furniture

robert klein