Antique Furniture/Markey value of antique buffet table

Full front view
Full front view  

Character view
Character view  
I would like to sell this piece, but am unsure of its market value. The label on the back states that this piece was made by the Empire Furniture Company in Huntington, WV in either 1924 or 1934. The two middle drawers have red velvet lining and we believe it is walnut wood. Dimensions are: 3 feet high, 5 feet wide, and 19.5 inches deep. Thank you for taking time to answer my question.

it is from the 1920s and would be walnut veneer with gum as the frame wood, or poplar.

depending on where in MN you are located it could be anywhere fro 250 to 450.
higher in the cities, less in, say, bemidji or other smaller towns..

pulls have been changed from the original but they are good replacements.

check pricing in local antique malls.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.