Antique Furniture/Monterey stamped dresser set

Question
Four drawers Monterey
Four drawers Monterey  

Second dresser also four drawers
Second dresser also fo  
I'm having a hard time locating an estimate value of the pair of dressers I just purchased. I found one of them for sale, I can't seem to find anyone on the web with a pair in the style I have. Does having a pair increase the value of each?

Answer
http://www.historic-hotels-lodges.com/oregon/oregon-caves-chateau/oregon-caves-c

condition means everything, original condition is best but lacking that, normal wear that can be easily cleaned is next, next would be very worn and slightly abused which mush have repair and refinishing.

that being said, having a pair usually adds to the market value of each if sold as a pair.

what did you pay for these in the condition shown?
knowing they must be refinished I would hope that you have about 150 in each.  300 for the pair since the market value as shown would be about 200-250 each.  restored PROPERLY the market value would depend on where you sold them.
where are you located.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein