Antique Furniture/Please help me identify the furniture maker for this french provincial desk

Question
Stamp
Stamp  

Desk
Desk  
I just purchased a french provincial style desk (double pedestal style I believe) that has a furniture stamp on it that says 'Burns' and 'Jamestown' with maple leaves.  I cannot find any information about this furniture maker in any of my searching.  Can you tell me who made this desk based on the style and stamp?  Also, what would be the apx value of it?  Typically I can find information by googling but this one has me stumped!

Thanks!

Answer
french provincial style from 1950-60s.

burns furniture co was founded in Jamestown, NY in 1939.

Jamestown would be Jamestown New York as it was a manufacturing center for furniture in the past.

was factory painted.

I see this style selling in antique malls around 300$

Antique Furniture

robert klein