Antique Furniture/robert w irwin table

We acquired an antique cherry table from our great aunt (original owner).  We can not find any other identifying markers on the table, besides the tag in the picture posted.  We also have the hutch (she called it a welch dresser) that was paired with the table.  It does not have any identifying markers at all.
1. Was curious on the actual wood type?
2. Who was original maker and time period made?
3. Would like (if possible) fair market value?

I can send further pictures if needed.
Thank you for your expertise.

you know the original maker, Robert Irwin Company in grand rapids.
you will have to use the followup function and do a close picture of the wood grain of the top and leg for wood identification.  most likely it is maple, sweet gum or tulip poplar of a mix of them.  finish looks to be original.

Round label like yours was begun in the late 1920s into the early 30s.  Patent info here--->

then read here

fair market value in a shop depending on location and type of store;  550-750$  

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.