Antique Furniture/3 Corner Chair

Front View
Front View  

Back View
Back View  
We have a 3 corner chair that has been in the family for about 75 or years, I have been looking, there are some similar pieces on line but cannot seem to Identify or find similar chairs and the era. The seat is built with straps.  Can you help when it was built and the realistic value?

Thank you for any help!

around the 1910-30s would have been the manufacturing date.  the webbing is natural for quality upholstery work.  style is a mixture called colonial revival.

i cannot tell the wood from the photos, could be mahogany but most likely it is sweet gum stained mahgoany color.

condition is everything in valuation.  

in the condition shown 300-350.  restored properly 750.  restored improperly less than now.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.