Antique Furniture/Antique Coffee Table

Question
Heywood Wakefield Table
Heywood Wakefield Tabl  

Inside View
Inside View  
I have what I think is an antique coffee table by the company Heywood Wakefield.  On the bottom of the piece it has it's logo, the word "cinnamon," and the code, "C1471 G." Also, looking at the table, it appears that it has multiple, little drawers that can be opened, however it's the top of the unit that can be opened. Could you tell me the type of wood, approximate year and value of this piece?
Thanks,
Sara

Answer
Hi Sara,

There really is no such thing as an antique coffee table since the form has not
been around for over 100 years which is how old a piece needed to be before it
is considered a true antique.  Perhaps vintage would be a better choice of words.

It appears to be made of Maple, in the 1950's and a value of $75. would be appropriate.

Good Luck,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III