Antique Furniture/information on antique dresser & value

Question
antique dresser3
antique dresser3  

antique dresser1
antique dresser1  
My sister-in-law gave me this dresser about 35 yrs. ago. She said her family had it for many yrs., and she thought it was circa 1853? Can you identify the wood type, where it was possibly made, when it was made, and what it may be worth? It does not have all the knobs on it in the picture, but I do have all of the original knobs.

Answer
it is oak and quarter sawn oak.

made around 1900, if you take the back off the mirror there might be a date of when the mirror was made if it is the original beveled mirror and it looks like it is.

knobs should be oak as well.

as to where it was made that would not be possible without a label.  there were about 5000 factories making furniture around that time of history.

cleaned up ans waxed, if everything works as it should, drawers slide smoothly, solid structure not wiggly it would sell in a shop around 350-450.

Antique Furniture

robert klein