Antique Furniture/Low back windsor captains chair age

Windsor front
Windsor front  

Can you help with wood identification, style, age, period, historical coating, technique, restoration, refinishing and current market value.  I've done research but I can't find one that looks quite like this one.  It has no nails or metal, and spindles look hand cut not machine cut, they are not perfect.  The back is much narrower then the standard windsor.  Thanks for your input and information!

1920s brace back windsor style chair with the bent back or hoop back.  they were advertised as bent back and brace back depending on which manufacturer made it.  wood is either sweet gum or birch, stained to the mahogany color.  it is factory made.

retail in a shop in good condition visually and structurally about 150-175.
these were quite popular.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.