Antique Furniture/Old chest

I was just wondering about what time this chest is from and what value it holds? Thanks Scott

1900 give or take a few years or a decade.

some are wood under the painted canvas covering some not.  if it is in good ocnditon just scrub it up and clean it.  we ofter line the inter ior so it better stores bedding or clothing.  we glue fabric on poster board that it cut to fit all sides bottoms and tops and tack in in side.

they dont sell for much, maybe 50-100 tops.  and that is a mystery to me.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.