Antique Furniture/Rockford Furniture Company, Table, Buffet

Question
Table top
Table top  
Buffet
Buffet  
QUESTION: Do you know what year this table and buffet were made? I have a Rockford Furniture Company sticker that is on the bottom side of the table. I can not find very much information on this company. What type of wood they are made out of and what approximate price I should sell both piece's for?

ANSWER: please use the followup function and show a picture of the label

Label 1
Label 1  

Label 2
Label 2  
QUESTION: The label is worn a bit, I have two pictures.

Answer
there were seveal companies that rockford furniture company was merged with and associated with that used the outline of the lower part of your label.

set is 1930

buffet is walnut veneer in a burl stump grain.  the top of the table i cannot see well in the picture but I would imagine it to be walnut or walnut veneer as well.

retail in a shop
table
400-500
chairs
50-65 each
buffet
450-500

Antique Furniture

robert klein