Antique Furniture/west michigan furniture company vanity

Question
vanity
vanity  

genuine
genuine  
I purchased this vanity from a garage sale. I really didn't think anything about antiques at the time. Now I'm very curious to what its worth and from what time its from. I really don't know about antiques. Any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated. I could only upload two pictures and they don't give justice to this piece. It also has a sticker stating its from Holland Michigan.

Answer
Hi Jamie,

I date your find to the 1930's and as far as value the current market is all about
what a buyer is willing to spend.  The style is not of interest to many people so
I place a value of f$65. to $75. on it.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III