Antique Furniture/west michigan furniture company vanity

I purchased this vanity from a garage sale. I really didn't think anything about antiques at the time. Now I'm very curious to what its worth and from what time its from. I really don't know about antiques. Any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated. I could only upload two pictures and they don't give justice to this piece. It also has a sticker stating its from Holland Michigan.

Hi Jamie,

I date your find to the 1930's and as far as value the current market is all about
what a buyer is willing to spend.  The style is not of interest to many people so
I place a value of f$65. to $75. on it.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.