Antique Furniture/Gateleg table

gateleg table
gateleg table  

gateleg table
gateleg table  
Hello, I recently came into possession of this gateleg table. I am wondering if you know the year made and its current value. Also, if we finish it what would the resale value be? I appreciate the help, thank you very much!

table is 1920s/30s.

as shown value 350 after waxing with toluene free briwax in an antique mahogany or walnut color around 500$

if stripped and refinished it would depend on how the refinishing was done, don properly about 500$ retail in a store.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.