Antique Furniture/Helmers Rocking Chair question

Question
Helmers Rocker
Helmers Rocker  

Helmers label
Helmers label  
Hi-  I recently acquired a rocking chair that seems in original shape.  However, I don't know it's age.  The manufacturer label states it was made exclusively by Helmers Manufacturing.  Photos are attached....... (I have removed the upholstered cushion. It was covered in a spruce green velvet and it seemed original).  Can you give me an idea as to the style of this chair and perhaps the time frame that it was manufactured?  Thank you!!

Answer
it is oak and missing a part of the  arm on the right side.
made around 1900 and is a combination of styles as most things of that time were.  usually referred to as from the golden oak period.

cleaned up and waxed with a new seat on it the selling price in a shop would be around 350.

Antique Furniture

robert klein