Antique Furniture/antique desk?

Only information I have.
Only information I hav  

partial mfg information
partial mfg informatio  
I was given a desk about 15 years ago. I recently had a friend refinish it. It's very heavy and large. Wondering if it's worth anything.

Hi Mark,

The time to have sold this desk was 15 years ago.  Much of the furniture such as your desk has
seen a rapid downturn in the marketplace, causing prices to tumble.

With more desks like yours that willing buyers I estimate the value at $275. to $350.

Best wishes in finding a new home for your vintage 1930's office desk.

George E. Harrison III  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.