Antique Furniture/antique hall tree

antique hall tree
antique hall tree  
Hi George. Attached is a picture of a antique hall tree I purchased at a garage sale for $200 in Baton Rouge Louisiana. Can you tell me anything about it? It has a cherrywood finish. Thanks for your help. What do you think it's value is?

Hi Howard,

Nice looking Hall stand.

All I can tell you is that most things Victorian are and have been falling out of favor with prices on the decline.

Perhaps $350 - $375. to the right buyer.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.