Antique Furniture/Antique hubbard & eldredge Northwind face rocking chair

Question
Northwind face antique rocker
Northwind face antique  
Hello,

I recently bought this chair in a yard sale, soon as I saw it I fell in love. It looks to be mahogany wood and on the bottom of seat is a worn out sticker reading Hubbard & Eldredge co. I was looking to get more info on when exactly it was made and how much it may be worth. Any information you could give would be helpful and appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

Sincerely,
Laurah

Answer
company operated from around 1890 to the 1930s.

your chair would be about 1900.  they were known for making rockers and chairs and this one would sell retain in a store at 600-650 if the condition is sound.  wood looks like birch stained a walnut color.

also known as the hubbard, eldredge and miller furniture co.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein