Antique Furniture/Antique hubbard & eldredge Northwind face rocking chair

Northwind face antique rocker
Northwind face antique  

I recently bought this chair in a yard sale, soon as I saw it I fell in love. It looks to be mahogany wood and on the bottom of seat is a worn out sticker reading Hubbard & Eldredge co. I was looking to get more info on when exactly it was made and how much it may be worth. Any information you could give would be helpful and appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

company operated from around 1890 to the 1930s.

your chair would be about 1900.  they were known for making rockers and chairs and this one would sell retain in a store at 600-650 if the condition is sound.  wood looks like birch stained a walnut color.

also known as the hubbard, eldredge and miller furniture co.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.