Antique Furniture/chairs

Question
chair
chair  

chair
chair  
While cleaning out the family garage I found 3 chairs, 2 like this one and a matching rocker. Since I know nothing else I am hoping you can help. They are horse hair stuffed with burlap crossings. I can find no markings or stamps. Seats are leather, it is a hard and heavy wood.

Answer
not sure what you want to know.

I would have thought they were part of a dining chair set but you say there is a matching rocker.  is the rocker just like the chairs.  they are from around 1900-1920.

to identify the wood i have to see a picture of where the old finish is worn off, have to see wood grain.  use the followup function to post more pictures.

thanks

Antique Furniture

robert klein