Antique Furniture/ferguson buffet

ferguson buffet
ferguson buffet  

We have a buffet that says "Ferguson 167-2190" underneath it and was wondering if it has any value to it.

Hi James,

Since your buffet cabinet is not very decorative, I would have to say that in order to sell
it you would want to price it in the $200. - $250. range and I would be willing to negotiate if a live buyer comes along. Who knows, someone might want it so they can apply a painted finish, which is a common practice these days.

Good luck with it.

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.