Antique Furniture/Jenny Lind bed

QUESTION: Do you know where I can find replacement party for my grandmothers Jenny Lind bed?  I am sorry I do not have a picture.  Having a very difficult time finding anyone who sells just the spindles.  This is not a crib but a full sized bed..any help would be appreciated - Allison

ANSWER: you cannot buy a replacement part, you will have to have it made.

where are you located in Texas?

If close to Ft. Worth call
Bill Ferguson
Bedford, TX 76021
(817) 354-2286

QUESTION: Thank you for the prompt reply..I live in houston Texas...any suggestions who might be able to help me here . - Allison

fred is the best!!!
i really do not understand your feedback or your comments.
the website i gave you was fred woodall in houston. i am in florida.  perhaps you overlooked freds url and only saw the one in my signature line.

The feedback has been deleted if you would like to repost it.
It is appreciated.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.