Antique Furniture/Victorian style sofa

Question
Sofa whole
Sofa whole  

Wood detail
Wood detail  
Hi! I recently acquired this sofa and would like to know more about it. If you have any knowledge or input I would truly appreciate it. It seems to be reupholstered, and I can not find any markings that would suggest a manufacturer. Thank you for your time!

Answer
1910-1925 in the french style.

it may have been reupholstered but was done in the same type of fabric as original.

looks like one i did many years ago for a shop in jefferson texas.  very hard wood with little grain.

most manufacturers did not mark, if it is then it may be on the inside of the seat rail covered up.

these are machine and hand carved.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein