Antique Furniture/Age, maker and value of my dining set

China cabinet
China cabinet  
I bought an oak draw leaf table with six chairs; one is a captain's chair. The purchase included a side table and china cabinet. There are only the numbers 841 stamped on the side table and china cabinet. Wondering the age, maker and value of the set.

set made in the 1920s but without a label there is no way to determine the manufacturer, there were thousands in operation at the time.  look carefully for a label.

dont know about value in your area but in my shop the china cabinet would be priced at 650-750 and the table and chairs at 1100

style is jacobean wood appears to be oak and oak veneers.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.