Antique Furniture/Antique cabinet

Question
Bassett hutch
Bassett hutch  
Mr. Harrison, this is a piece of furniture that I just bought at a second hand store because I thought it was very unique. After purchasing this piece I decided to try and find similar pieces online to give me an estimate of it's worth. I have not been able to find another piece like this anywhere. Could you please tell when when this piece was manufactured and it's potential worth. I do know that it is made by Bassett because it is stamped inside a drawer. Thank you so much for your time and knowledge."

Answer
Hi Becky,

I hate to say that they second hand store was lucky you came along to buy this 1960's
contemporary hutch.

It is not something that would appeal to many buyers today.  I feel the value for the piece is in the $100, to $200. range.

Good luck with it.

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III