Antique Furniture/Antique Childs Desk

Question
desk001
desk001  

desk003
desk003  
I found this child's desk at a garage sale.  It is very lightweight. Measurements are 25" across, 17 3/4 deep and 31" high.  It has 2 flip up desk tops.  Any info would be appreciated.

Answer
please use the followup function and post two more pictures without the light coming in from the background so i can see better.  I cannot see the wood grain to determine if it is oak, chestnut or ash as the light in the background darkens the desk too much.  

show the lid arrangement more please.

thanks and what is it that you wanted to know about this very cool desk.
just from these photos and style is has to be 1890s.

thanks

Antique Furniture

robert klein