Antique Furniture/Antique Set

Question
Vanity
Vanity  

Dresser
Dresser  
I have researched for a very long time these pieces. The only stamp says ven.oak. The screw that holds the big mirror appears to be wood, the bench is embroidered, the dove tail on the drawers seems to be machine cut. Any help would be so much help. I have researched everywhere and haven't found anything even close to these pieces. Thank you! Cindy

Answer
Not sure what the questions is.  but here goes with some information.

the ven.oak says there is oak veneer on the piece.
It was manufactured around 1910 in the colonial revival style.
The mirror support screws may be threaded wood but are usually steel screwed through the post into a female threaded receiver in the mirror frame.

This is typical of much 1910-15 furniture but is above the common or standard grade.

vanity and gentlemans chest.
retail in a store as pictured the pair would sell at around 800-900 depending on the condition.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein