Antique Furniture/Any info

Question
cabinet
cabinet  
I just basically need to know if this piece is worth more than $250. That's what we bought it for today at a real estate sale. I don't know anything about furniture whatsoever. It is beautiful though. It is pennsylvania house. It is 6 pieces of furniture but it was being sold as one piece or 3 sections. Thank you so much in advance for any info. Have more pics if needed.

Answer
Dear Lanita,

My response to your question is YES. You can always make out well at an auction on objects
like this when two bidders are not interested.  Also auction frequenters looking for
bargains for resale usually look for things they can carry under their arm.

Good Luck with it.

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III