Antique Furniture/Kittinger Sideboard/Buffet Value

Question
Sideboard
Sideboard  

Hallmark
Hallmark  
Hello,

This Sideboard has been in my family as long as I can remember.  Can you give me an estimated date that it was produced and what the current value might be?

Thanks!

Answer
Dear Wendy,

Your Kittinger Buffet appears to have been made in the 1940's.  It also appears that someone
has refinished the piece since the color and finish is not consistent. Keep in mind that the Kittinger Company was very particular when it came to matching finish, which your piece is clearly lacking.

Therefore, due to finish condition, I place a value $200. to $275, for it.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III