Antique Furniture/lammerts side tables

lammerts logo
lammerts logo  

lammerts side tables
lammerts side tables  
Hi Robert! I have a pair of Lammerts side tables I was going to make into Lego tables. Upon further research, I think they may be somewhat of value. I was going to cut a hole in the top and put a basket in it for legos for my nephews. Before proceeding, can you tell me what the value may be? They seem to be in pretty good shape and the veneer possibly mahogany? There is also a stamp on the bottom that states south Carolina panel co 1950. Thanks so much for all your knowledge!!

lammerts was a retail outlet, who handled good quality furnishings.

The tables have a retail market value of 50-75 each as they sit so whatever you do will be fine.  I cannot see the wood grain from the photos so i cannot help with species but if you were to use the followup function and post a close, clear picture of the grain i might can help.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.