Antique Furniture/parlor set with claw feet

Question
chair and rocker
chair and rocker  

loveseat
loveseat  
I bought this parlor set about 20 years ago.  The two chairs have been refinished and reupholstered in leather at that time.  Nothing has been done to the loveseat.  I am not sure what type of wood it is.  I need to downsize and no longer have room for them.  Do you know what this set might be worth?  Thank you.

Answer
wood is figured birch stained at the factory with a water based dye to a mahogany color.  the love seat is as it came from the factory as you noted.  this set was manufactured around 1900.

in a shop here or in southern virginia it would price at 450-650 each for the chairs and 3-450 for the sofa.

should be more for certain but that is all the market will bear unless it is a high end store selling the pieces.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein