Antique Furniture/Table?

I have never seen a table like this, I am in PA and do not know where to begin research.  I have found your answers to others so very helpful!! I am looking to downsize and am curious about its value, if any.  It was my great grandmothers and in great condition.  Cabinet holds the 6 leaves for table. I hope you can help me identify it!

A couple of companies made this type of furniture.  

the more known was Saginaw Furniture Shops and it was called expand o matic.

wood looks like mahogany and would be a veneer.  selling price about 450-600 retail.

probably made in the 1940s.

its difficult to get info on the company but they operated around the 1920-60 era.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.