Antique Furniture/Table?

Question
Table
Table  
I have never seen a table like this, I am in PA and do not know where to begin research.  I have found your answers to others so very helpful!! I am looking to downsize and am curious about its value, if any.  It was my great grandmothers and in great condition.  Cabinet holds the 6 leaves for table. I hope you can help me identify it!

Answer
A couple of companies made this type of furniture.  

the more known was Saginaw Furniture Shops and it was called expand o matic.

wood looks like mahogany and would be a veneer.  selling price about 450-600 retail.

probably made in the 1940s.

http://boards.ancestry.com/thread.aspx?mv=flat&m=673&p=localities.northam.usa.st

its difficult to get info on the company but they operated around the 1920-60 era.

Antique Furniture

robert klein