Antique Furniture/dresser

Question
Dresser1
Dresser1  

Dresser Drawer
Dresser Drawer  
I bought this dresser 25 years ago in Iowa for 40 dollars. We recently moved to Fl and while I was putting the drawers back inside of it I noticed in the bottom of the one on the right side it says,"Holland Furniture Co., Quality Furniture, Holland Michigan.
I've added a photo of the dresser drawer with the writing inside. It isn't the clearest but perhaps you can make out some of the writing.

Not sure why it took me 25 years to become curious about it but I would appreciate your help in dating/identifying it.

regards,
Ray

Answer
mahogany veneered empire style dresser that originally had a mirror mounted on it.  from around 1900-1915.

depending on the condition it would sell around 350-400

drawer bottom looks like birds eye maple, which was commonly used in a three layer plywood during that time in many pieces.

Antique Furniture

robert klein