Antique Furniture/Limbert's Sideboard

Question
Sideboard
Sideboard  
China Cabinet
China Cabinet  
QUESTION: These pieces are from a friend's grandmother's estate, and were brought from Connecticut.   The label on the drawer says Limbert's Art & Craft Furniture. The drawer joints are dovetailed. We googled the manufacturer, and the furniture shown on the various websites were more Mission style than these pictured.    Could you tell me the year it was made, the type of wood, and the value?   They have a matching China Cabinet, table with 3 leaves, and 6 chairs.   I can post those pictures as well.   Thank you for your assistance, it's great looking at everyone's treasures!

Norine

ANSWER: please use the follow up function and post a picture of the label

Label
Label  

dovetail
dovetail  
QUESTION: Here's a pic of the label and the dovetail on the drawer.  Thank you!

Answer
wood should be walnut veneer on all flat surfaces, legs and bases will be sweet gum stained to walnut with a water based dye used in the 1920s when this was made.

sideboard and china cabinet would sell each between 550-750 in a retail setting.

table if a match would sell at the same price and chairs would be at 75-95 each

all depends on the condition as that is important.  visual and structural.

insurance replacement value is 2.5 to 3x higher.

the style is jacobean.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein