Antique Furniture/Questions about Table

Question
Table
Table  

Table Leg
Table Leg  
Lets try this again and see if the pictures post.

I found this table and I would like to know anything you can tell me about this table? About how old is the table, Is it a Duncan Phyfe. I know it needs to be redone but what is the value as it sits, would it be worth it to have it redone?

Under the table and at the top of each leg it is stamped with
No 78005-191 MAHY .

Answer
mahogany veneer on the top.  made in the 40s.  not duncan phyfe but can be called duncan phyfe style.  or sheraton style or federal style.

as it sits it would have a retail price of 100-125.  redone properly 500.  with leaves add 100 per leaf.

wood in the base is sweet gum stained mahogany color.

base is usually placed with legs touching in center, in other words, two woudl be at each end and ones in center pointing to each other.

Antique Furniture

robert klein