Antique Furniture/antique bedroom set

Question
Antique bedroom set
Antique bedroom set  
I am wondering about the origination of this set, era, maker, wood etc...any info would be helpful.

Answer
this looks to be from the 1910-20s of mahogany veneers with sweet gum probably for the case work.  much better quality than the standard grade.

as the manufacturer, there were 5000 operating in the USA at the time so without a label no one could tell you which one.

if the surfaces are all good and there are not gross damages the set would sell retail in a shop at 1500$.  insurance replacement value would be2x-2.5x that.

look inside drawers and on backs for a label.

thanks  

Antique Furniture

robert klein