Antique Furniture/antique bedroom set

Antique bedroom set
Antique bedroom set  
I am wondering about the origination of this set, era, maker, wood etc...any info would be helpful.

this looks to be from the 1910-20s of mahogany veneers with sweet gum probably for the case work.  much better quality than the standard grade.

as the manufacturer, there were 5000 operating in the USA at the time so without a label no one could tell you which one.

if the surfaces are all good and there are not gross damages the set would sell retail in a shop at 1500$.  insurance replacement value would be2x-2.5x that.

look inside drawers and on backs for a label.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.