Antique Furniture/dating of table and chairs

Question
Table and chairs
Table and chairs  

Table opened
Table opened  
Hello. This table has a table slide which states "WABASH TABLE SLIDE made by B. WALTER & COMPANY WABASH INDIANA" and has the serial #2151.
The table is oak veneer on top and solid oak sides, legs and the wood that connects the legs (not sure what you call those!)It has a raised diamond-shaped oak piece on each corner of the legs.

One of the chairs has a soiled paper label on it that says
Name.....
No.......
Cover....
Workman ..................

but it is unfilled.

Any ideas?

Answer
it is a 1920-30 jacobean style extension table.

the chairs are of the same times slot or look to be but are a different style, still a good match.

not sure what you want to know.

retail pricing?
that would be around 400 for the table 65-85 each on the chairs, all depends on the condition.

Antique Furniture

robert klein