Antique Furniture/dating of table and chairs

Table and chairs
Table and chairs  

Table opened
Table opened  
Hello. This table has a table slide which states "WABASH TABLE SLIDE made by B. WALTER & COMPANY WABASH INDIANA" and has the serial #2151.
The table is oak veneer on top and solid oak sides, legs and the wood that connects the legs (not sure what you call those!)It has a raised diamond-shaped oak piece on each corner of the legs.

One of the chairs has a soiled paper label on it that says
Workman ..................

but it is unfilled.

Any ideas?

it is a 1920-30 jacobean style extension table.

the chairs are of the same times slot or look to be but are a different style, still a good match.

not sure what you want to know.

retail pricing?
that would be around 400 for the table 65-85 each on the chairs, all depends on the condition.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.