Antique Furniture/Identifying antique Bassett Dining Room furniture

Question
China Cabinet
China Cabinet  

Sideboard
Sideboard  
Hi Robert,

My wife and I have an antique dining room set from Bassett that we are trying to identify, It includes a table (Bassett Furniture Table 520 marked underneath) 5 side chairs, an arm chair, a china cabinet, and a sideboard. It appears to be a walnut veneer. I'm attaching pictures of the china cabinet and sideboard in hopes that you might be able to give is information regarding its' age, style, and value as a set. It is in fair/good shape. I can provide additional pictures of the other pieces if they would be of assistance in identification.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you might be able to provide.

Bob

Answer
please tell me how i could have better served you as the feedback numbers indicate that you did not receive what you wanted.  thank you.

made in the 1920s, veneered surfaces of walnut and/or mahogany.
style is called colonial revival with a blend of victorian and jacobean

retail in a store

cabinet
450/550
sideboard
same
table
same
chairs
50-65 each

Antique Furniture

robert klein