Antique Furniture/Kittinger Jacobean Style Sideboard/Buffet

Question
Kittinger buffet
Kittinger buffet  

drawer
drawer  
Hello Mr. Harrison,

Are you able to provide me with an appraisal of and/or details about the piece described above?

Many thanks,

Lisa

Answer
Hi Lisa,

Your Kittinger Jacobean Style Sideboard/Buffet was most likely built in the 1920's when the Baroque style was all the rage. At that time many new homes were being built  in the
English style. Unlike today, buyers are not so concerned that their furniture is
complimentary to the architecture of the house.

As a result the style of your piece has somewhat fallen out of favor and prices have
dropped over the years.  I place a value of $400. to $600. on the Server.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III