Antique Furniture/Kittinger Jacobean Style Sideboard/Buffet

Kittinger buffet
Kittinger buffet  

Hello Mr. Harrison,

Are you able to provide me with an appraisal of and/or details about the piece described above?

Many thanks,

Hi Lisa,

Your Kittinger Jacobean Style Sideboard/Buffet was most likely built in the 1920's when the Baroque style was all the rage. At that time many new homes were being built  in the
English style. Unlike today, buyers are not so concerned that their furniture is
complimentary to the architecture of the house.

As a result the style of your piece has somewhat fallen out of favor and prices have
dropped over the years.  I place a value of $400. to $600. on the Server.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.