Antique Furniture/Pa. House Drop Leaf Table

Question
Picture1
Picture1  

Picture 2
Picture 2  
I am wondering what the value might be on this table.  It has two removable  leafs.  And each side drops.  When fully extended it has a length of 97".  It has a nic on top and a scratch on one of the removable leafs but other than that seems to be in good condition. I am considering painting it but didn't want to do so until I had an idea of its value.

Answer
Hi Lisa,

It appears that you have a generic 1950's to 1960's table made out of cherry.

A table such as yours is not of high value, usually selling in the $200. to $400.
range. Most likely painting it would give it a new lease on live.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III