Antique Furniture/Tomlinson bedroom set

4 piece set - tomlinson
4 piece set - tomlinso  

detail of tomlinson bedroom set
detail of tomlinson be  
This is a bedroom set from my parents house, after years of use, the veneer is coming off. I'm not sure if it's worth trying to bring it back it's original shape and if it has any value. The handles are lovely and the details beautiful. Can you tell me anything about the age and quality of the set?

Thank you for your time. Barb.

although a nice looking and good quality set in a classic style the condition hurts.  to restore would cost more than the market value of the set.  if you could do the work your self it would be a labor of love.

looks to be from the 1940s.

repairs in my shop would be as follows, including restoration and repair.
bedside table

hope this is what you need

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.