Antique Furniture/Unusual Antique Settee

Unsual Settee 1
Unsual Settee 1  

Unusual Settee 2
Unusual Settee 2  
Hello! Thank you for your time! I purchased this settee or loveseat some months ago on the internet and have had no luck determining what era, period, age, or correct terminology in it's identification. There are no marks that I could find that would signify any branding. Can you please let me know what treasure I may have here and it's worth potentially? Thank you!

i need you to send multiple pictures of the sofa to my email address. please send them as attachments to one email.

full view front and rear
close of wood detail top center
close of wood detail left or right oval arm section
close of wood top center of right or left oval arm section
picture of left or right front leg
picture of left or right post supporting the left oval arm section

all for now unless you can show the underneath where the side and front seat rails intersect with a front leg

clear and in focus, need to see detail clearly
check the center of the rear seat rail for a stamp, outside and/or inside

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.