Antique Furniture/Antique rocking chair from father's estate

Question
Rocking chair
Rocking chair  

Rocking chair_2
Rocking chair_2  
Mr. Harrison,

My father left me this rocking chair. It was given to him by a close friend when he passed. He always thought it was valuable. I am not sure who made it. I don't see any markings. I was thinking maybe it was Amish made. The friend who passed it on to my father lived in Fond Du Lac Wisconsin. I am wondering if it does have any special value or if it is just another rocking chair. Thank you for taking a look.

Answer
Hi John,

While I can not tell you what company made the chair what I can tell you it was made
around 1900 to 1910. It is of modest quality and would have a value of $75. to $100.
I do not feel that the chair was made by the Amish.

Best regards,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III