Antique Furniture/Antique table w/ leaves w/ cogs

Question
table w mechanism to lower and raise leaf
table w mechanism to l  

table with mechanism
table with mechanism  
I purchased this table from a client of mine several years ago. He indicated it was the first piece of furniture his grand parents purchased when they married.  I have tried to find out information on the table with this type of mechanism to raise and lower the leaves to the table.  The table is very basic in style and has a stretcher bottom.  I would love to know the date and origin of the piece as well as it's general value. Also if there is a source where I can find more information regarding the table. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. Your opinion is greatly appreciated. K.G.

Answer
If you will use the follow up function and post a full view picture of the table I will help you.

First, the table slides, or extenders are called equalizer extenders with the gear.  This is so teach side moves in concert with the opposing side when opening.  The folding leaf I have found to be more common on 1920s furniture.

Antique Furniture

robert klein