Antique Furniture/Dressing table or vanity

Question
DressingTable1
DressingTable1  

DressingTable2
DressingTable2  
Hi!  First of all....I am not even sure what to call this piece.  Inherited from my dad, who bought it an estate sale in WA 20 years ago.  Do you have any info as to the name, wood, age, style, and value for me?  It also came with this stool that had a tag reading 'Harper furniture, Lenoir North Carolina'.  I don't know if it goes together as a set or not.  Any info would be deeply appreciated!  Thank you!

Answer
Hi Donna,

Your Ladies Vanity appears to have been manufactured in the 1910 to 1920's, Due to the quality
of the photography my feeling is that it is made out of Mahogany.
I would place a value of $350. to $375. for both pieces.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III