Antique Furniture/Gate leg drop leaf table Goshen IN novelty furn & lamp

Question
Table 1
Table 1  

Table open
Table open  
Hi
Looking for age, value, wood type etc for an antique drop leaf gate leg table from Novelty Furniture and Lamp in Goshen in.
It measures 35 x 53 w both leaves extended. With both leaves down it measures 35 x 12 1/2".
It is 30" tall. It has prior repair to cracked wood along one leaf and at 2 of the 4 hinges .
Thanks

Answer
Hi Charlene,

Your table was most likely built in the 1930's. The wood appears to be Mahogany
and the value due to a crack in the leaf and the quality of repair puts it at
$75. to $125.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III