Antique Furniture/Old furniture

Question
Table
Table  

Makers Mark
Makers Mark  
Some years ago, we purchased a second home. The home came “as is” with all of the furniture. There are many pieces that we think date back many years. The table shown is part of a dining room set which includes the tabIe with two leaves, 8 matching chairs, a circular 24” table (there is a cardboard cover for a picture on this table), a serving table, and a side board. All of the pieces are in excelent condition with the original finish and all of the hardware. We have the keys to the serving table and the side board. I have also included the “Makers Mark” from the leg of the table. It is difficult read but says “Imperial Grand Rapids Mich.”. I understand that you do estimations of old furniture. Can you help?

Answer
Hi Patrick,

While there are no archival files for your make of furniture I can tell you
that based on the style they were made in the 1920's.
As a set your pieces are valued in the range of $1,000. to $1,250.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III