Antique Furniture/Old Hutch/China cabinet

piece 1 Hutch
piece 1 Hutch  
Age, Manufacturer, Does it have any value or is it just old? Two stamps on back I believe says CHINA-the other II not a scratch on it anywhere

Hi Michele,

Your China Cabinet was made in the 1920's. There are no archival information available
to support the maker but I can tell you that there were numerous companies making
this particular style back in the day. When new it most likely sold in the range of $50.
and today since it is not a high quality piece of furniture it would be worth not much more
due to lack of interest.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.